The Zoning Hearing Board consists of five members and renders decisions on cases of appeals, variances, and special exceptions that arise from the administration of the Zoning Ordinance. Each member serves a term of 5 years.
Application and Fees
Submissions must be received at the Community Development office no later than 28 days prior to the meeting at which the case will be heard. Submissions must include 1 completed and signed original application; the necessary filing fee; and 6 COPIES of a site plan and all other relevant supporting information.
- Application (Note: Please contact Dave Habig at 717-533-2057, Opt. 2, for assistance in completing the application and if you have questions regarding the overall process.)
- 2020 Township fee schedule (see item 14 (Zoning Hearing Board) under Community Development)
- 2020 Submission Deadlines
Meets the third Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at the Municipal Complex, 600 Clearwater Road.
|December 18, 2019||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|January 15, 2020||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|February 19, 2020||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|March 18, 2020||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|April 15, 2020||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|May 20, 2020||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|June 17, 2020||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|July 15, 2020||Wednesday||6:00 P.M|
|August 19, 2020||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|September 16, 2020||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|October 21, 2020||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|November 18, 2020||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|December 16, 2020||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
** Exceptions to regular monthly schedule.
Zoning Hearing Board Members
- Steven Seidl
- Dean Morgan, Secretary
- Sandy Ballard, Vice Chairman
- Lindsay Drew
- Mike Angello
- 2019 Zoning Ordinance and Maps (effective December 8, 2019)
- 2017 Zoning Ordinance and Maps (SUPERSEDED by 2019 Zoning Ordinance)