The Zoning Hearing Board consists of five members and renders decisions on cases of appeals, variances, and special exceptions that arise from the administration of the Zoning Ordinance. Each member serves a term of 5 years.
Application and Fees
Submissions must be received at the Community Development office no later than 28 days prior to the meeting at which the case will be heard. Submissions must include 1 completed and signed original application; the necessary filing fee; and 3 COPIES of a site plan and all other relevant supporting information.
- Application (Note: Please contact Dave Habig at 717-533-2057, Opt. 2, for assistance in completing the application and if you have questions regarding the overall process.)
- 2021 Township fee schedule (see item 14 (Zoning Hearing Board) under Community Development)
- 2021 Submission Deadlines
Meets the third Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at the Municipal Complex, 600 Clearwater Road.
|December 16, 2020||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|January 20, 2021||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|February 17, 2021||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|March 17, 2021||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|April 21, 2021||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|May 19, 2021||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|June 16, 2021||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|July 21, 2021||Wednesday||6:00 P.M|
|August 18, 2021||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|September 15, 2021||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|October 20, 2021||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|November 17, 2021||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|December 15, 2021||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
** Exceptions to regular monthly schedule.
Zoning Hearing Board Members
- Steven Seidl, Chairman
- Dean Morgan, Secretary
- Sandy Ballard, Vice Chairman
- Lindsay Drew
- Mike Angello
- 2019 Zoning Ordinance and Maps (effective December 8, 2019)
- 2017 Zoning Ordinance and Maps (SUPERSEDED by 2019 Zoning Ordinance)