The Zoning Hearing Board consists of five members and renders decisions on cases of appeals, variances, and special exceptions that arise from the administration of the Zoning Ordinance. Each member serves a term of 5 years.
Application and Fees
Submissions must be received at the Community Development office no later than 28 days prior to the meeting at which the case will be heard. Submissions must include the completed and signed application (1 original, 3 copies); the necessary filing fee; and 4 copies of a site plan and all other relevant supporting information.
- Application (Note: Please contact Dave Habig at 717-533-2057, Opt. 2, for assistance in completing the application and if you have questions regarding the overall process.)
- 2023 Township fee schedule (see item 14 (Zoning Hearing Board) under Community Development)
- 2023 Submission Deadlines
Meets the third Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at the Municipal Complex, 600 Clearwater Road.
|January 18, 2023||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|February 15, 2023||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|March 15, 2023||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|April 19, 2023||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|May 17, 2023||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|June 20, 2023**||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|July 19, 2023||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|August 16, 2023||Wednesday||6:00 P.M|
|September 20, 2023||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|October 11, 2023**||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|November 15, 2023||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|December 20, 2023||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|December 21, 2022||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
** Exceptions to regular monthly schedule.
Zoning Hearing Board Members
- Steven Seidl, Chairman
- Tom DeDonatis, Vice Chairman
- Bill Tafuto
- Lindsay Drew, Secretary
- Mike Angello
- 2019 Zoning Ordinance and Maps (last revised June 2023)
- 2017 Zoning Ordinance and Maps (SUPERSEDED by 2019 Zoning Ordinance)