The Zoning Hearing Board consists of five members and renders decisions on cases of appeals, variances, and special exceptions that arise from the administration of the Zoning Ordinance. Each member serves a term of 5 years.
Application and Fees
Submissions must be received at the Community Development office no later than 28 days prior to the meeting at which the case will be heard. Submissions must include the completed and signed application (1 original, 3 copies); the necessary filing fee; and 4 copies of a site plan and all other relevant supporting information.
- Application (Note: Please contact Dave Habig at 717-533-2057, Opt. 2, for assistance in completing the application and if you have questions regarding the overall process.)
- 2022 Township fee schedule (see item 14 (Zoning Hearing Board) under Community Development)
- 2022 Submission Deadlines
Meets the third Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at the Municipal Complex, 600 Clearwater Road.
|January 19, 2022||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|February 16, 2022||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|March 16, 2022||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|April 20, 2022||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|May 18, 2022||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|June 15, 2022||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|July 20, 2022||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|August 17, 2022||Wednesday||6:00 P.M|
|September 21, 2022||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|October 19, 2022||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|November 16, 2022||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
|December 21, 2022||Wednesday||6:00 P.M.|
** Exceptions to regular monthly schedule.
Zoning Hearing Board Members
- Steven Seidl, Chairman
- Tom DeDonatis
- Sandy Ballard, Vice Chairwoman
- Lindsay Drew, Secretary
- Mike Angello
- 2019 Zoning Ordinance and Maps (last revised May 2022)
- 2017 Zoning Ordinance and Maps (SUPERSEDED by 2019 Zoning Ordinance)