The Planning Commission consists of five members and acts as an advisory committee to the Board of Supervisors in matters of land planning, subdivision, and land development. Each member serves a term of 4 years.
The Community Development department must receive items being submitted for review by the Planning Commission at least 28 days prior to the meeting.
- Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance
- 2020 subdivision/land development plan filing fees (see items 7 (Subdivision/Land Development Plan) and 8 (Planning Modules) under Community Development)
- Stormwater Management Ordinance/filing fees/submittal guide, etc.
- 2020 Submission Deadlines
Meets the first Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at the Municipal Building.
|December 10, 2019 **||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|January 7, 2020||Tuesday||6:00 P.M..|
|February 4, 2020||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|March 3, 2020||Tuesday||6:00 P.M..|
|April 7, 2020 – CANCELLED||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|May 5, 2020||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|June 2, 2020||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|July 7, 2020 – CANCELLED||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|August 4, 2020||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|September 1, 2020||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|October 6, 2020||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|November 3, 2020||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|December 8, 2020**||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
** Exceptions to regular monthly schedule.
Planning Commission Members
- Matt Tunnell
- Joyce St. John, Vice Chairman
- Don Santostefano, Chairman
- Glenn Rowe
- Thomas Wilson, Secretary