The Planning Commission consists of five members and acts as an advisory committee to the Board of Supervisors in matters of land planning, subdivision, and land development. Each member serves a term of 4 years.
The Community Development department must receive items being submitted for review by the Planning Commission at least 28 days prior to the meeting.
- Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance
- 2023 subdivision/land development plan filing fees (see items 7 (Subdivision/Land Development Plan), 8 (Planning Modules), and 9 (Stormwater Management) under Community Development)
- Stormwater Management Ordinance/filing fees/submittal guide, etc.
- 2023 Submission Deadlines
Meets the first Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at the Municipal Building.
|January 10, 2023**||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|February 7, 2023 – CANCELLED||Tuesday||6:00 P.M..|
|March 7, 2023||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|April 4, 2023||Tuesday||6:00 P.M..|
|May 2, 2023||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|June 6, 2023||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|July 12, 2023**||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|August 1, 2023||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|September 5, 2023||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|October 3, 2023||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|November 7, 2023||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|December 12, 2023**||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
** Exceptions to regular monthly schedule.
Planning Commission Members
- Matt Tunnell, Vice Chairman
- Mike Guntrum, Secretary
- Don Santostefano
- Glenn Rowe, Chairman
- Tom Wilson