The Planning Commission consists of five members and acts as an advisory committee to the Board of Supervisors in matters of land planning, subdivision, and land development. Each member serves a term of 4 years.
The Community Development department must receive items being submitted for review by the Planning Commission at least 28 days prior to the meeting.
- Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance
- 2021 subdivision/land development plan filing fees (see items 7 (Subdivision/Land Development Plan) and 8 (Planning Modules) under Community Development)
- Stormwater Management Ordinance/filing fees/submittal guide, etc.
- 2021 Submission Deadlines
Meets the first Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at the Municipal Building.
|December 8, 2020 **||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|January 5, 2021||Tuesday||6:00 P.M..|
|February 2, 2021||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|March 2, 2021||Tuesday||6:00 P.M..|
|April 6, 2021||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|May 4, 2021||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|June 1, 2021||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|July 6, 2021||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|August 3, 2021||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|September 7, 2021||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|October 5, 2021||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|November 2, 2021||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|December 14, 2021**||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
** Exceptions to regular monthly schedule.
Planning Commission Members
- Matt Tunnell, Secretary
- Joyce St. John
- Don Santostefano
- Glenn Rowe, Vice Chairman
- Thomas Wilson, Chairman