The Planning Commission consists of five members and acts as an advisory committee to the Board of Supervisors in matters of land planning, subdivision, and land development. Each member serves a term of 4 years.
The Community Development department must receive items being submitted for review by the Planning Commission at least 28 days prior to the meeting.
- Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance
- 2022 subdivision/land development plan filing fees (see items 7 (Subdivision/Land Development Plan), 8 (Planning Modules), and 9 (Stormwater Management) under Community Development)
- Stormwater Management Ordinance/filing fees/submittal guide, etc.
- 2022 Submission Deadlines
Meets the first Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at the Municipal Building.
|January 4, 2022||Tuesday||6:00 P.M..|
|February 1, 2022||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|March 1, 2022||Tuesday||6:00 P.M..|
|April 5, 2022||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|May 3, 2022||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|June 7, 2022||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|July 14, 2022**||Thursday||6:00 P.M.|
|August 2, 2022||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|September 6, 2022||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|October 4, 2022||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|November 1, 2022||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|December 13 2022**||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
** Exceptions to regular monthly schedule.
Planning Commission Members
- Matt Tunnell, Secretary
- Michael Guntrum
- Don Santostefano
- Glenn Rowe, Vice Chairman
- Thomas Wilson, Chairman