Please contact Community Development at 717-533-2057, Opt. 2, if there is a question about the need for a permit for your project.
- Application for all work other than swimming pools or decks
- Application for swimming pools, with required checklist and guide
- Application for decks, with required checklist
- Application to amend an existing building permit
- Workers compensation insurance exemption form
- Residential submission checklist
- Commercial submission checklist
- Deck checklist
- Swimming pool checklist and guide
Township fee schedule
- 2020 Township fee schedule (see items 1 (Building Permits) and 4 (Zoning Permits) under Community Development)
Approved 3rd party agencies for electrical review/inspection
NOTE: Posted fees for 3rd party agencies may not be current. Please contact the agency directly to verify.
- List of Adopted Building Codes
- Dauphin County Conservation District E&S Pollution Control Fact Sheet
- Residential wood deck construction guide
- Swimming pool guide
- Residential guardrail and stair details submittal guide
- Graspable handrail submittal guide
- Your project may require the submission of a stormwater management plan. Click here to read about the Township’s Stormwater Management regulations.