IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Hershey Public Library will be CLOSED from Saturday, March 14 through Sunday, March 29. There will be NO library programs or public meetings. This closure is in compliance with the Covid-19 Virus Protocol from the Pennsylvania Governor, Tom Wolf. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Hershey Public Library takes the health and safety of our community very seriously. Due to the concerns regarding the spread of COVID-19 we have established these precautions. Please continue to use the outside dropbox as staff will check in items on a daily basis.
- We’re happy to extend the loan of your items if you call the library and request an extension. Exceptions must be made for items that are on hold for other patrons.
- Check out eBooks and eAudios from home. A library staff person would be happy to speak to you over the phone to get you set up with digital downloads.
- Follow us on social media to be notified of the most up-to-date cancellations or schedule changes.
- Please stay home if you’re not feeling well.
For any questions, please call the library at 717-533-6555. Thank you for your help in keeping Hershey Public Library a safe and pleasant place to visit.
– Laura O’Grady, Director of Library Services.