As the Covid-19 pandemic emergency continues to impact our lives, DTMA has taken steps to protect the health of our Employees and provide for the full and continuous operation of our wastewater treatment facilities to protect our water environment.
Recent directives from state and federal agencies have also directed us to limit interaction with the public at large. Consequently, please make note of the following Lobby and walk-in payment changes:
- The DTMA Lobby will be closed to the public until further notice beginning on MONDAY, MARCH 23, 2020. As a result, DTMA Staff will not be accepting payments in person or receiving visitors during this time.
- Customers are encouraged to mail in payments (along with the payment coupon) or use their bank’s bill payer system to remit payments. Credit card payments can be made via our automated system by calling 844-695-8672. Checking account payments can be made on our website or by calling Customer Service at www.DTMA.com for additional information. option 1. Please visit our website at
- Customers wishing to drop off payments in person may do so by using the locked drop box to the right of the outer office doors. Payment and appropriate payment coupon should be placed in the envelope provided. The customer’s name, service address, and account number should also be written on the envelope. For cash payments, no change can be provided; however, any over-payment will be credited to the Customer’s account. While great care will be used in handling any cash payments, we cannot be responsible for any lost or incorrectly recorded amount if the payment envelope is not sealed or does not contain the necessary information. Receipts will be mailed for all cash payments.
- Account questions may be emailed to Customer Service at email@example.com. Please expect at least two (2) business days for a response. If you wish to email any other Staff member, there is a Staff Directory on the DTMA website (www.DTMA.com).
- We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your cooperation as we all work to navigate through this unprecedented and very serious situation.