The Planning Commission consists of five members and acts as an advisory committee to the Board of Supervisors in matters of land planning, subdivision, and land development. Each member serves a term of 4 years.
The Community Development department must receive items being submitted for review by the Planning Commission at least 28 days prior to the meeting.
- Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance
- Subdivision/land development plan filing fees
- Stormwater Management Ordinance/filing fees/submittal guide, etc.
- 2018 Submission Deadlines
- 2019 Submission Deadlines
Meets the first Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at the Municipal Building.
|December 11, 2018 **||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|January 8, 2019**||Tuesday||6:00 P.M..|
|February 5, 2019||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|March 5, 2019||Tuesday||6:00 P.M..|
|April 2, 2019||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|May 7, 2019||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|June 4, 2019||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|July 2, 2019||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|August 6, 2019||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|September 3, 2019||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|October 1, 2019||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|November 5, 2019||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
|December 10, 2019 **||Tuesday||6:00 P.M.|
** Exceptions to regular monthly schedule.
Planning Commission Members
- Matt Tunnell
- Joyce St. John, Secretary
- Don Santostefano, Vice Chairman
- Glenn Rowe, Chairman
- Thomas Wilson